Rubber Sheeting FAQs
Rubber Sheet Frequently Asked Questions
What is rubber sheet used for?
Rubber sheeting products are used extensively across a wide-range of different industrial and commercial sectors.
From rubber strip curtains to food grade rubber surfaces, there are an array of different purposes for sheet rubber products.
The following types of rubber can be supplied in sheet form;
• Commercial Quality Rubber
• Insertion Rubber
• White Food Quality Rubber
• White Food Quality Neoprene
• Red Silicone
• White Silicone
• Blue Silicone
• Transparent Silicone
• Silicone Sponge (white or grey)
• Shot Blast Rubber (black or tan)
• Volcrepe and Klingersil C4234 is supplied in proprietary sheet sizes in a variety of thicknesses.